Hope Evangelical Lutheran Church has been part of the history of Hartford, since 1960.
Hope Evangelical Lutheran Church is part of the Lutheran Church which traces its roots back to the 1500's when Martin Luther began his reformation of the Church.
Hope Evangelical Lutheran Church is part of a larger church organization called, the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), which had its beginning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1850.
We are located at: 205 Bennett Ave. Hartford, MI 49507. Bennett Ave is just east of the Fire Station on Red Arrow Highway. Bennett Ave dead-ends right into the church's parking log.